Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sausage and Peppers

Yes. Because I am not creative today, that is the name. If you have a better name for this recipe- let me know in the comments below!

PREP: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total: 40 minutes

Serves: 4


INGREDIENTS
1 lb Italian Sausage
1 Onion (I used 1/2 a red onion)
1 Green Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Cup Vegetable Broth (Try for Organic)
Garlic – As much as you’d like
1 Tsp Salt & Pepper  
 
DIRECTIONS
 
Brown the sausage, then remove it from the pan

Sauté your onion with the peppers for about 7 minutes
Time to freestyle! I added garlic, salt, pepper, vegetable broth, salt & pepper and cooked it for another minute or so
After the veggies were sautéed to my liking, I threw the sausage back in and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
 
Done and done! This makes a great leftover meal too!
 
Enjoy!

 
 
--All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment