Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paleo Cappuccino

Perfect for a Cold, Winter Day 

Zach and I are kind of coffee fanatics. It's what keeps us going on a daily basis- along with over half of the adult American population. Although I prefer the more sugary sweet drinks like latte's, mocha's and cappuccinos - I knew I would have to cut them out. It took a couple times of tweaking for myself (and weaning myself off of the gas station cappuccinos...), but I finally have a new alternate (and favorite!) when I need a pick me up, when I have a sweet tooth and/or when I just want something warm.  I have to admit too, it took a couple times to get used to the flavor. It's not loaded with the fake stuff.  

paleograd.blogspot.com
INGREDIENTS

 3/4 cup hot coffee

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1/2 tsp cinnamon 

1/4 cup coconut milk (you can add more if you want a creamier, rich taste- its doesn't take much though, so be aware!)




DIRECTIONS 

Start with a cup of coffee 

Add vanilla and cinnamon, mix well 

Add coconut milk 

Sprinkle with more cinnamon, if desired

Enjoy!

All the best -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment